Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    You do know why you can't hear the shotgun shots? it's a bug next time try to film the record in a different channel for example you recorded in channel 1 then film the record in channel 2 and then you will be able to film the shotgun sound as well!

OT: n1

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

2. The following user said thank you to ZoneStyle for this useful post:

lex210607 (12-14-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    You do know why you can't hear the shotgun shots? it's a bug next time try to film the record in a different channel for example you recorded in channel 1 then film the record in channel 2 and then you will be able to film the shotgun sound as well!

OT: n1
    yes i knew my shots didnt show cause i recorded myself but if someone else record for you then the shots will show. oh is there another way to show the shots i dont understand

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    i like it

5. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

ShinySpheal (12-13-2015)

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ShinySpheal View Post
    yes i knew my shots didnt show cause i recorded myself but if someone else record for you then the shots will show. oh is there another way to show the shots i dont understand
    Yes, if someone else record you then its a different story but if you record yourself lets say in a cw (clan channel) then you can simply go to different channel like free channel 1 and film there and then somehow you will be able to film the sound as well.. dont ask my why because I honestly don't know it's a bug I guess.
    you can go try it now like going other channel and watch your replay and see I was right.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    Yes, if someone else record you then its a different story but if you record yourself lets say in a cw (clan channel) then you can simply go to different channel like free channel 1 and film there and then somehow you will be able to film the sound as well.. dont ask my why because I honestly don't know it's a bug I guess.
    you can go try it now like going other channel and watch your replay and see I was right.
    oh i didnt know so what your saying is if i recorded in clan channel and go to channel 1 and watch my shots will be there

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ShinySpheal View Post
    oh i didnt know so what your saying is if i recorded in clan channel and go to channel 1 and watch my shots will be there
    That doesn't work for me. But if you restart gunz you can see and hear the shots without a problem. Just test it I guess...
    Last edited by Art1; 12-14-2015 at 10:42 AM.

9. The following user said thank you to Art1 for this useful post:

ShinySpheal (12-14-2015)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    i really enjoyed watching your frag movie and i hope you will make another one soon

11. The following user said thank you to Boubble for this useful post:

ShinySpheal (12-14-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Art1 View Post
    That doesn't work for me. But if you restart gunz you can see and hear the shots without a problem. Just test it I guess...
    oh thanks for these solutions

Originally Posted by Boubble View Post
    i really enjoyed watching your frag movie and i hope you will make another one soon
    thank you that means alot i will try to make a vid when i get the inspiration thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information