Country
    Thanks
    I was in dodgeball event and that Sam killed me. He was accusing me of press F12 to force lag, as if I were a crook.
    I have never needed to cheat in anything and this guy comes and disturbs me to play just because he thinks he knows everything.

What happened was that my internet fluctuated by 1 or 2 seconds, then returned to normal. There was no need to keep me from winning the match, because at the time it happened, Jesus was throwing to the other side of the map, there was not even looking at me.

I tried talking to this Sam and beyond accusing me unjustly he showed indifferent.

It's not how you solve things. One thing is to lead, something else is dictating. It was only a dictator, should not be there.

I hope someone do something about it. This server is great, but people like that Sam spoil the game.Tchovis_20160604_173032.jpg

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tchovis View Post
    I was in dodgeball event and that Sam killed me. He was accusing me of press F12 to force lag, as if I were a crook.
    I have never needed to cheat in anything and this guy comes and disturbs me to play just because he thinks he knows everything.

What happened was that my internet fluctuated by 1 or 2 seconds, then returned to normal. There was no need to keep me from winning the match, because at the time it happened, Jesus was throwing to the other side of the map, there was not even looking at me.

I tried talking to this Sam and beyond accusing me unjustly he showed indifferent.

It's not how you solve things. One thing is to lead, something else is dictating. It was only a dictator, should not be there.

I hope someone do something about it. This server is great, but people like that Sam spoil the game.Tchovis_20160604_173032.jpg
    3 people died because of you.
    Last edited by Sam; 06-04-2016 at 11:07 PM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    First of all there's no proof, it's your word against his, and you admitted that your internet got messed up for a couple of seconds and that's all it takes for him to slap you in an event such as Dodgeball.

Declined.
    Last edited by Linzor; 06-04-2016 at 11:45 PM.

Thread Information