Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Bible
    hey to very simply end all of this, when staff doesnt care about the community anymore its obviously going to go to shit here's a few points why

-allowing hackers/ddosers to play the server
    -allowing corrupt ex-staff members to resume their prior positions
    -not hearing out your community on these types of matters

of course its going to go to shit, and judging by what dave has done to stop the above he doesnt care at all..

how can we make this game more entertaining if we cant even play it without getting ddos'd or playing against trash hackers, i personally dont mind playing against them because they lose but when theres a risk of ddos you must realize it doesnt effect just us but our families too... those fat nerds dont realize this either...

and nobody can counter the above because its simply true and has been going on... we've provided proof and what not and they just keep coming back lol... i know about roughly 30~ good players who quit this game due to whats been going on and dave not doing shit about it... so whatever let fgunz die

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Bible for this useful post:

Camel (08-24-2016), sriyantra (08-24-2016), Sunfire (08-24-2016)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    dude for the godsake don't mention me, you're degrading me, u're just comparing me with people with such a bad past.
    look at ur past and stop acting good to get forum moderator role..
    me my self didn't complain about the pick so please don't judge me.
    I never compared you to anything or anyone, jesus christ you're salty.
    I even further explained myself in the chat, did you even bother reading?

I've always been this way, I am not trying to get a good rep for a position that ain't going to open for another year or two.
    What about my past, dude? Enlighten me about my past. Everything 'bad' I post is in a section called Ego, I post it there for a reason, keep the other parts of the forum clean.

People mentioned you not being picked, so of course I used your name as well (it's a reference, I don't know you... AT ALL, theres no reason for me to judge you as a person, even said that I was sure you'd make a for a good GM, cause frankly... you seem to have a decent reputation among the community I am just glad personally you didn't get picked cause im convinced it's a smart move for FG to pick players without a position yet for open positions), wasn't even a bad thing.. the fact that you consider it that way is entirely your problem.

EDIT: Honestly don't get it dude, you seem to have no problem with Sunfire mentioning you in the original post (probably cause it's in your favor). When I do though you get all defensive. I just get why they wouldn't make a ETM into a GM when they just did ET apps. The people who quit ET after getting GM didn't even have a bad past, one or maybe even two of them are still GMs as of today, the only one who quit was Michi, who did great in both aspects but like anyone he only had time for one. [s/o michi]

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I don't understand how he was a good GM when he got exposed about being corrupted, hacking, DDoSing, Leaking IPs and GM Chat. I just dont get it dude.
    Can you please explain?
    About Charm I have to agree that i might be wrong. I dont see why a staff that got demoted for doing so much against the ToS should be given a second chance. I just dont see it man.
    I said I trust Connor, keyword here is I.
    He might've done stuff wrong... but I just don't think that's the entire story, I trust him to have another go at it, if he messes up then you were right, as of now though
    I always saw his demote more as a time-out than an actual demote. I am personally glad he's back. I'll gladly change my opionion if I was wrong, I doubt it though. We'll see.
    Last edited by Again; 08-24-2016 at 04:52 PM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    hey to very simply end all of this, when staff doesnt care about the community anymore its obviously going to go to shit here's a few points why

-allowing hackers/ddosers to play the server
    -allowing corrupt ex-staff members to resume their prior positions
    -not hearing out your community on these types of matters

of course its going to go to shit, and judging by what dave has done to stop the above he doesnt care at all..

how can we make this game more entertaining if we cant even play it without getting ddos'd or playing against trash hackers, i personally dont mind playing against them because they lose but when theres a risk of ddos you must realize it doesnt effect just us but our families too... those fat nerds dont realize this either...

and nobody can counter the above because its simply true and has been going on... we've provided proof and what not and they just keep coming back lol... i know about roughly 30~ good players who quit this game due to whats been going on and dave not doing shit about it... so whatever let fgunz die
    The fact this thread is still here makes your 3rd point invalid. As long as we keep these conversations clean, they'll keep the posts up. Since a lot of people can't handle confrontation on the forums they resort to ego, name calling etc. It doesn't show Alpha, it shows weakness. I get why they close these threads so often.. it usually just leads to people crying over nothing and assumptions based on merely anything.
    Again4FM

5. The following 3 users say thank you to Again for this useful post:

k1ng_musa (08-24-2016), Linzor (08-24-2016), Sunfire (08-24-2016)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    I never compared you to anything or anyone, jesus christ you're salty.
    I even further explained myself in the chat, did you even bother reading?

I've always been this way, I am not trying to get a good rep for a position that ain't going to open for another year or two.
    What about my past, dude? Enlighten me about my past. Everything 'bad' I post is in a section called Ego, I post it there for a reason, keep the other parts of the forum clean.

People mentioned you not being picked, so of course I used your name as well (it's a reference, I don't know you... AT ALL, theres no reason for me to judge you as a person, even said that I was sure you'd make a for a good GM, cause frankly... you seem to have a decent reputation among the community I am just glad personally you didn't get picked cause im convinced it's a smart move for FG to pick players without a position yet for open positions), wasn't even a bad thing.. the fact that you consider it that way is entirely your problem.

EDIT: Honestly don't get it dude, you seem to have no problem with Sunfire mentioning you in the original post (probably cause it's in your favor). When I do though you get all defensive. I just get why they wouldn't make a ETM into a GM when they just did ET apps. The people who quit ET after getting GM didn't even have a bad past, one or maybe even two of them are still GMs as of today, the only one who quit was Michi, who did great in both aspects but like anyone he only had time for one. [s/o michi]

- - - Updated - - -
    as I said dude , I accept it from friends, and I don't know who you are.
    don't let me remind you when you hakan and stu opened troll goodbye and hi threads ..

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    as I said dude , I accept it from friends, and I don't know who you are.
    don't let me remind you when you hakan and stu opened troll goodbye and hi threads ..
    Seems a little biased, whatever dude.
    Read every bad thing someone says and leave out all the good.
    shows that you think emotionally and not rationally.
    Personally, without knowing you, you've already showed me why you shouldn't be a GM.
    Emotional thinking and only accepting feedback from friends etc... is not a trait that a GM needs.

Have a good day, feel free to further respond, I probably won't bother to respond back anyway.
    Again4FM

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    "Allowing hackers/ddosers to play on their server"

Provide proof. You're talking about Enhance primarily. Give staff proof they are the ones ddosing you. Without that, they can't nor should they be banned. As far as cheating goes, they're getting banned one by one right now, are they not? The ones that do cheat, that is. Your other points are moot because you're stating the staff doesn't care, when in reality it's the furthest thing from that. If staff didn't care we'd have AP & HP on shotguns, Nightcore as BGM, and a credit card scammer as admin. Some gms might not give a shit. I don't know all of them, though. I only dislike two, but even they still do their jobs.

"not hearing out your community on these matters"
    Don't make retarded egotistical posts filled with edgy & rude text and maybe that won't be a problem.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Modal for this useful post:

Again (08-24-2016), Yin (08-24-2016)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post

Provide proof. You're talking about Enhance primarily. Give staff proof they are the ones ddosing you. Without that, they can't nor should they be banned. As far as cheating goes, they're getting banned one by one right now, are they not? The ones that do cheat, that is. Your other points are moot because you're stating the staff doesn't care, when in reality it's the furthest thing from that. If staff didn't care we'd have AP & HP on shotguns, Nightcore as BGM, and a credit card scammer as admin. Some gms might not give a shit. I don't know all of them, though. I only dislike two, but even they still do their jobs.

Don't make retarded egotistical posts filled with edgy & rude text and maybe that won't be a problem.
    Oh sheti bro come at me!

11. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Again (08-24-2016)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks

http://pastebin.com/0AZtw7DZ

Proofs are already given and they still play in the server. You must be new here.

Oh by the way "Goblin King" is Connor aka Notorious aka our new Trial.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 08-24-2016 at 05:16 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    http://pastebin.com/0AZtw7DZ
    http://i.imgur.com/OaTcnpG.png

Proofs are already given and they still play in the server. You must be new here.

What do you mean?
    Pasting Notorious Skype log memes is still going on? Wasn't he demoted for that? Didn't multiple people get banned for that?

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Pasting Notorious Skype log memes is still going on? Wasn't he demoted for that? Didn't multiple people get banned for that?
    Isn't he a trial again? Do you find this right? You want us to act like these stuff never happend? Do you think it was a right call to give him a chance after this? Goddamn come on.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information