Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    i don't think the portable is going to run it 60fps but idc if goes 30fps, its just a bonus for me that i can play games like elder scrolls anywhere i go (bathroom)

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    i don't think the portable is going to run it 60fps but idc if goes 30fps, its just a bonus for me that i can play games like elder scrolls anywhere i go (bathroom)
    Fair point. Considering Bethesda games are frame locked at 30 for physics safety

There are just some games I probably would not be able to play at 30. But considering my choices in portable games, I don't think I will come across that problem often enough to care, personally.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Fair point. Considering Bethesda games are frame locked at 30 for physics safety

There are just some games I probably would not be able to play at 30. But considering my choices in portable games, I don't think I will come across that problem often enough to care, personally.
    Totally depends on the game and the experience you want to have with it. But playing like super smash bros and mario kart while taking a shit for example sounds good to me, or perhaps rpg games like elder scrolls. Once you've put like 59 hours into it or so then playing a few parts on 30fps wouldn't bother me

Thread Information