Country
    Thanks
    hello i am from india,
    i can play and get server from my bsnl sim 3g and when i switch to airtel 4g i am not able to get server.. tried everything allowed the program in frewall, turn off firewall and run as administration still dont get server from my airtel sim.. plz help me

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    My friend started using 4G and he kept randomly disconnecting while we are playing any games or even watching YT videos, 4G is not stable at all and it's connection is very weak if you intend to play games specifically.
    My suggestion is to go back to 3G if you never had issues with it but 3G should be slow just as 4G, maybe even slower.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Both 3G and 4G are really terrible to play games with... if you don't have access to cable or a WiFi connection then I suggest you to just stick to 3G. If you know where the 3G/4G antenna is then you could try moving closer to the antenna to get a lower ping. (And maybe better connection)
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Ranger's Avatar Răńgěr

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ginlal View Post
    hello i am from india,
    i can play and get server from my bsnl sim 3g and when i switch to airtel 4g i am not able to get server.. tried everything allowed the program in frewall, turn off firewall and run as administration still dont get server from my airtel sim.. plz help me
    Bro its operator port block problem. Use Bsnl its best but your ping will be high.

Credits to CharmHye for the avatar pic.

Thread Information