Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
~~
That is a good point, I would've given tons of feedback on V8, but I wasn't VIP, so I couldn't play test it, In my opinion the bounty, range/damage, gems and upgrading systems should have never been added to V8, to change the game so tremendously and take such a huge risk without discussing it with (competent members) of the community first was a bad idea. Currently I personally love V8, they have reverted all of the changes I didn't agree with back to their original state. I like McSic and Dave and I think they are very intelligent, skilled and competent owners, but they obviously need an inner-circle of play testers that they can consult with before any update, as they (McSic&Dave) see the game from a different perspective and point of view than someone who actually plays it frequently.

So the current problem is tags, especially [R]
Fact number 1: Many people do not like the [R] tag
Fact number 2: Many people like the [R] tag
So how can we fix this?
First, we must find a middle ground with opinions from the two opposite sides.
Fact number 1's opinion:
"I don't like the tag because I just want to play gunz, and gunz isn't a shooting simulator with an infinite amount of bullets and chances to get a kill."
Fact number 2's opinion:
"I just want to have fun and chill, I don't care if the tag some-what breaks the game, because I'm not bothered by it."
Middle ground solution: make a balanced version of the [R] tag and only allow it on specific game modes that number 2's play, for example: Infection, CTF, Deathmatch and training rooms.

Balanced [R] tag suggestions (my opinion, but there are probably better suggestions):
You get an X amount of bullets for each kill. (SG: 1 kill = 2 bullets gained on the weapon you killed with)
Your bullet count gets completely refilled when you kill someone. (with the weapon you killed with)
You get random ammo drops near you, not just when you kill somebody.
X% ammo gain after you do a fair amount of damage to somebody.