Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Dude, oblivion was the Bomb! It's definitely in my top ten list, took me one hell of a time cuz I like exploring things in open world rpgs lol. Soz, never played dark brotherhood tho. But have you ever played Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Dragon Age I, Dragon Age II? I can go on and on and on. Most of the modern RPGs I play are either in ps3 or xbox360. I can't see any decent rpgs in PS4 lately so my ps4's gathering dust at the moment lol.

P.S. I spit at the face of the person who used to call me poor, and threw racist remarks towards me. The dude probably can't even afford a ps3 or a decent pc. SMH

P.S.S. I played this cool game on pc just recently. U ever heard of The Witcher series? I just got into it.
    Dragon's Dogma is probably one of the best games I've ever played, only annoying thing was that there was no fast travel so you had to go back the same routes every single time, which became very annoying. I'm very sad that it did not sell well and I'm also very upset that Capcom is making a Dragon's Dogma 2 that is a online rpg that seems to be a pay 2 win kind of game.

Dragon Age Origins is epic, played it over and over so many times. But I didnt like Dragon Age 2, it felt bad and boring and you were stuck in the same city for the whole game. I played Dragon Age Inquisition tho and that was pretty good but not even remotely as good as Dragon Age Origins.

Only reason I would buy PS4 is for the Final Fantasy 7 remake, and I'm definitely thinking about buying one because I NEED to play that remake!

And yes I've played Witcher 2 and 3. I bought witcher 1 but the combat system in that game was not very fun so haven't finished that game. But Witcher 2 and 3 was just amazing.
    Last edited by Linzor; 09-30-2015 at 09:25 PM.

Thread Information