Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Omg man, Dragon's Dogma is da BOMB! I played it over 10x with over 300 hours. If I can only show you my saved progress, you'll see 5 Ascalons and 40+ dragon forged items haha. Everytime you defeat the arisen it gets stronger and stronger and stronger haha. Shit mang, didn't know u were into rpgs. I thought I was the only one here in the forums since no one ever talked about RPGS.

My opinion on dragon age is the same. I raped the fkk outta Dragon age Origins. Didn't like dragon age 2 because it felt dull and kinda repetitive. Never tried dragon age inquisition though, I don't believe I even heard of that game xD soz.

I replayed FF-VII on psp (original ps1 version), and I was surprised that I still knew how to get the ultimate weapons without using a walkthrough ahahaha. The part where you recruit vincent was just epic. That ending never gets old, wherein cloud omni-slashes the fkk outta safer-sephiroth's ass. I can't believe that this was the graphics that we considered "THE BEST RPG OF ALL TIME" rofl. ahaha, a classic game indeed.

I use my ps3 more often than my ps4 man. Prolly because I still go back to some RPGS that I've quite enjoyed.

I'm just starting with the witcher series lol, just spent 3 hours on it according to my save game. Most of it was just afk xD
    I didnt think either there were anyone who knew or played these games. Always fun to meet someone else who does that so someone knows wtf I'm talking about, lol.

I played FF7 with my cousin who guided me through it. I was quite horrible the first playthrough but I focused so much on the story that I fell in love with it that way. I was like 9 or 10 when I played it the first time.

I use my ps3 more often than my ps4 man. Prolly because I still go back to some RPGS that I've quite enjoyed.
    I get that. When I bought Xbox One I had nothing to play on it, was boring as hell so I just started playing old games on Gamecube instead (Tales of Symphonia).

Well Idk about Witcher 1 like I said, but Witcher 2 and 3 is definitely worth playing. So if you get tired of Witcher 1, play Witcher 2 and 3 anyways. You wont get lost in the story in Witcher 2 if you just pay attention.
    Last edited by Linzor; 09-30-2015 at 09:53 PM.

Thread Information