• No

34 37.36%
  • From tdm's duel halls only

16 17.58%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Krout View Post
    Because the way how most oldgens say it, really disrespecting, see it as this. idc how old someone is if they treat me like shit dont expect me to give them respect just because they are older and that is the way it should be, respect comes from both sides.

without the oldgens I wouldn't be playing gunz right now? please explain, there are always going to be people who joined first on a game or especially on a private server, but what do they have to do with the fact that I signed up to this server.
    you must be fairly new to the internet I see. lol

BTW i still havnt seen a single good reason to keep [r] and lots of good reasons to get rid of it. staff just being illogical like always.
    Last edited by Vickachu; 06-11-2014 at 11:19 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Because the way how most oldgens say it, really disrespecting, see it as this. idc how old someone is if they treat me like shit dont expect me to give them respect just because they are older and that is the way it should be, respect comes from both sides.

without the oldgens I wouldn't be playing gunz right now? please explain, there are always going to be people who joined first on a game or especially on a private server, but what do they have to do with the fact that I signed up to this server.
    Join date doesn't really matter with respect.
    Just shows how much you missed from the past of fgunz, ghost set dmg3quests ubermeds, anti lead etc

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    This would've worked, before alot of cwrs left fgunz.
    I doubt they will join back even if the price money got higher.
    They need to log out and go some where else to play a proper tdm, they chose to stay there instead of the bullshit.
    Not worth 100$, also can you give up valid arguments and if you talk cw talk cw and not shit that got suggested so long ago that it won't fix anything anymore.

Why was dmg 3 removed a long time ago from tdms, alot of people used it including me pls bring back make official poll ??????
    There are still loads of ppl looking for a server thats good.
    a server that doesnt exist atm.
    Improving the small things that make ppl quit, they may come back one day and notice these things doesnt exist anymore.
    Im still living up on the hope for a good server =3

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

There was a point where it almost all went wrong, the oldgens sticked around the forums a lot not giving up hope and see where we are again 400+ players playing at once!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    There are still loads of ppl looking for a server thats good.
    a server that doesnt exist atm.
    Improving the small things that make ppl quit, they may come back one day and notice these things doesnt exist anymore.
    Im still living up on the hope for a good server =3
    Assuming people only play at one place while I do at 3.
    People would get back if they fixed a few things, [r] add cw features(map) and maybe prize but shoudnt matter much and maybe maybe remove vials pills while you at it.

The server would be there if all 3 I play combined but that won't happen, so why not take the best of them all and combine it here?

Theres a reason you wont find [r] anywhere else.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    There was a point where it almost all went wrong, the oldgens sticked around the forums a lot not giving up hope and see where we are again 400+ players playing at once!
    I remember a time when there was less than 100 ppl online, without oldgens sticking to this server it woulda gone to 0

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    I remember a time when there was less than 100 ppl online, without oldgens sticking to this server it woulda gone to 0
    I remember logging in with 8 players online, the **** is your point.
    Oldgens are as important as newgens, people who just started playing gunz are more likely to quit than some one who does 1 year.
    Factors; knowing the game, having people/friends, knowing what you can do etc.

9. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Aeolin (06-11-2014)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    I remember logging in with 8 players online, the **** is your point.
    Oldgens are as important as newgens, people who just started playing gunz are more likely to quit than some one who does 1 year.
    Factors; knowing the game, having people/friends, knowing what you can do etc.

i was referring to this post when he asked to explain xD my bad for not using quote

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Reasons to keep [r]:
    people like to play it. (although i would like to play with adminweapons so why not add those right?)`< INVALID
    ...????

Reasons to remove [r]:
    It creates spam.
    It removes the importance of aiming.
    It changes the gameplay drasticly.
    It is OP.

Did I miss anything?
    Last edited by Vickachu; 06-11-2014 at 11:51 AM.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    Reasons to keep [r]:
    people like to play it. (although i would like to play with adminweapons so why not add those right?)
    ...????

Reasons to remove [r]:
    It creates spam.
    It removes the importance of aiming.
    It changes the gameplay drasticly.
    It is OP.

Did I miss anything?
    yes, the the majority of this poll voted to remove it either completly or from tdms only, so the first argument that alot of people like it is invalid.

13. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Vickachu (06-11-2014)

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information