Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    His rage kept going for days, I doubt he was "angry" all the time, more like he started to not give a f*ck after he got declined. He made a goodbye thread, went in-game, started insulting everyone and said he was done with this game. Then shortly after I think someone found him on a other gunz server, so much for being done with this game.

He threatened to DDOS people, called people names, said that the whole staff team was a bunch of retards and etc etc. Just shows what a sore loser he is just because he didnt make it past trial. He can rot for all I care. Not going to accept his apology just because he realised that he doesnt have much else to play besides from gunz.

Would rather let him stay banned for a while to make sure he learned his lesson, then maybe he wont do stupid shit like this again.

Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    I do sympathise with Zexi because I know from personal experience how hard and embarrasing it is to try to speak a language that isn't your native language to people who speak it fluently.
    That's different from person to person obviously. English is not my first language and sometimes it's difficult to find the right words when I'm talking to the other staff members or whoever on skype. But it's not "more embarrassing" to forget what you're going to say in another language as it is when talking in your own language (?). But recording yourself, alone, is not hard at all. Just write down what you're going to say, or atleast be prepared.
    Last edited by Linzor; 09-27-2015 at 01:57 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Eddie (09-27-2015)

Thread Information