Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    His rage kept going for days, I doubt he was "angry" all the time, more like he started to not give a f*ck after he got declined. He made a goodbye thread, went in-game, started insulting everyone and said he was done with this game. Then shortly after I think someone found him on a other gunz server, so much for being done with this game.

He threatened to DDOS people, called people by names, said that the whole staff team was a bunch of retards and etc etc. Just shows what a sore loser he is just because he didnt make it past trial. He can rot for all I care. Not going to accept his apology just because he realised that he doesnt have much else to play besides from gunz.

Would rather let him stay banned for a while to make sure he learned his lesson, then maybe he wont do stupid shit like this again.

That's different from person to person obviously. English is not my first language and sometimes it's difficult to find the right words when I'm talking to the other staff members or or whoever on skype. But it's not "more embarrassing" to forget what you're going to say in another language as it is when talking in your own language (?). But recording yourself, alone, is not hard at all. Just write down what you're going to say, or atleast be prepared.
    People dreamed of me getting rotten, and here I am, for the thousand time getting a second chance after all. You have no right to call him a loser before you called me one. Everyone deserves a second chance, doesn't mean he deserves it straight away

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Striker (09-27-2015), Taint (09-27-2015)

Thread Information